PREPARE TO JUMP
There are just 3 steps
Briefing: we explain what you need to do during the flight, at the door and during the free-fall.
Equipment: we place you in your harness and attach you to the instructor.
To guarantee your safety, we use the best materials available on the market.
Plane flight: an ascent of some 13 minutes enjoying views of Montserrat, Barcelona and Bages and a reminder of the steps to follow.
at 4000 mts
The plane door will open, the adrenalin kicks in, you jump from 4000 m and fly at 200 Km/h for 60s in free-fall. Cool, eh?
CONDITIONS FOR THE TANDEM JUMP
Before the jump, please keep in mind the following points where we explain the requirements for carrying out an altitude jump.
01. People jumping must always bring identification. For those under 18 years of age, the minimum weight is 35 kg and the minimum height is 1.20 metres. Parental authorisation is required.
02. For the jump, you need to be in normal physical condition. Medical certification and approval may be required for some illnesses, and the jump is not permitted for people with some illnesses (if there is any doubt about an illness or problem, please consult your doctor).
03. Persons over 65 years of age are required to provide a medical certificate expressly authorising the jump. Persons with psychological conditions or those who lack mobility in their legs will not be able to jump.
04. The tandem passenger must not weigh over 100kg fully clothed.
05. The public liability insurance for the activity DOES NOT ALLOW the tandem passenger to carry anything that may become loose during the jump, particularly in the free-fall phase. This includes watches, notices, flags, cameras, etc.
06. It is important not to consume alcohol or any other drugs before the jump.